TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. OBJECT :
These general conditions of sale regulate the legal relationships between SAS 2R MAISON LUTETIA R and the customer.
-In order to guarantee your reservation, we ask you to give us your credit card numbers or to pay us a deposit directly up to the amount of a minimum night.
- For several nights or several rooms the requested amount is 30% minimum of the total amount of the nights reserved.
- For reservations subject to a deposit, it should be noted that the reservation remains subject to receipt of the deposit within the time limits.
- Payment is made entirely on site by the client to the hotel, except for non-refundable reservations with prepayment.
Payment is made entirely on site by the customer to the hotelier.
For companies, agencies or professional customers: Our invoices are payable on the due date shown on the front and without discount. In the event of late payment and payment of sums due by the customer beyond the deadline, and after the payment date appearing on the invoice sent to it, late payment penalties of 6% will be applied and will be automatically acquired by the Service Provider, without any formalities, nor prior notice, without prejudice to any action that the Service Provider would be entitled to take, as such, against the customer.
-In the event of non-compliance with the payment conditions listed above, the Service Provider also reserves the right to suspend or cancel the current stay and / or suspend the performance of its obligations and / or reduce '' cancel any discounts granted to the customer. For professional customers, a lump sum of 40 euros will be invoiced for any late payment in accordance with decree n° 2012-1115 of 02 October 2012.
Our prices are in net prices. Each program indicates the benefits and services included. They are valid for the current year, ie from January 1 to December 31, except modifications during the year due to a change in the rate of VAT or special promotional offers. These offers are applicable subject to availability, cannot be modified, are not retroactive and cannot be combined with any current offer or particular advantage.
Modifications by the customer: Any modification compared to the initial reservation must be the subject of a written message on firstname.lastname@example.org
Modifications by SAS 2R MAISON LUTETIAR: SAS 2R MAISON LUTETIA R reserves the right to modify the content of the reservation, if unforeseen or unavoidable facts so require. In this case, SAS 2R MAISON LUTETIA R will do its best to provide the customer with replacement services of equivalent quality.
Cancellation by the client.
- The cancellation period without fees is 72 hours before the date of arrival, except for periods of congresses, parliamentary sessions, Christmas markets, the period is 5 days before the date of arrival.
For non-refundable offers, free cancellation does not apply.
- In the event of a deposit guarantee, these are not reimbursed in the event of cancellation, in accordance with the provisions of article 1590 of the French Civil Code, “all guarantee deposits paid remain definitively acquired”.
- In case of No-show, the minimum amount of one night will be invoiced except for periods of congresses, parliamentary sessions, Christmas markets and non-refundable offers, the amount will be the entire stay.
- To cancel your reservation, please first notify us by phone on 03.88.35.20.45 and then confirm by email (email@example.com) or fax at 03.88.35.18.14. The reservation cancellation is effective upon receipt of an email from us confirming it. In accordance with the provisions of the law no.78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition on the personal data concerning you.
Cancellation by SAS 2R MAISON LUTETIAR.
In case of reasons beyond the control of SAS 2R MAISON LUTETIA R, unforeseen events requiring it, SAS 2R MAISON LUTETIA R refund the sums paid based on services not provided. However, any claim to any compensation will be excluded.
All informations related to the prices, services, administrative or health formalities, appearing in our brochures, are provided for information only and cannot constitute a definitive commitment .
All complaints must be sent to SAS 2R MAISON LUTETIA R by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. It must be accompanied by proof and must be made no later than 15 days after the customer's return. After this deadline or in the absence of proof, no complaint will be taken into account.
9. ATTRIBUTION OF JURISDICTION:
In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement between the parties, any dispute falls under the jurisdiction of the Court of First Instance of Strasbourg.